Monday, November 5, 2012

.: It's always a good time :.

Anyone love this song as much as I do? It makes you feel so happy, totally describe how I felt when we went to Hermosa Beach last weekend. Wore my foolproof ensemble: brushed cotton shirt from J. Crew , my faithful lace skirt and the statement necklace my mom bought for me as a Christmas gift.



{look at the inexperienced blogger showcasing the statement necklace}

Did a little shopping while I was there. This cute scarf was from remi & reid, bought at the Gum Tree gift shop. This cafe is seriously cute and their gift shop is even cuter! They carry cute stuff and arrange it by color scheme, too.


Then we found a place called Bath Bar, where you can create your own signature scent & apply it to body lotion, shower gel etc etc. I spent a very long time mixing scent and ended up getting the roll-on perfume. My own perfume! It's so exciting and the ladies behind the counter were very nice.

popover shirt: J.Crew (similar) // skirt: H&M (similar) // sandals & necklace: Anthropologie (old) // scarf: remi & reid from gum tree store
thanks to dearest husband + my friend Yonius for taking the photos and sharing the embarrassments.
 
Suite 7 Lace Empire Dress (Google Affiliate Ad)Suite 7 Lace Empire Dress (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment