Thursday, November 1, 2012

.: Recently acquired :.

Pinterest and my friend had me convinced that elbow patch is actually cool. Found this in Banana Republic last weekend when they were having a 40% off all full price item. My husband ended up getting it for me, thanks love!
I can't wait for the weather to be colder and try this on!


The necklace was the one I wore on my last post and I found it while walking around Venice. It's from Leolalace.
The Moomin and flowery fabric that you see underneath are actually biodegradable kitchen wipes from Huset. Aren't they lovely?

And finally, Uniqlo. I'm so stoked when my sister-in-law told me that Uniqlo open its online store last week. They still carry some Orla Kiely stuff, and I bought the tunic! I got the stoles when I was in Paris last month and they're so soft. Definitely a great collaboration. If you sign up for their newsletter you'll get $5 off coupon! The package came today:
The tunic was a lot smaller than I expected, but I'm keeping it just in case :) The houndstooth legging and camel pleated skirts are great basic updates, and feel very Fall-ish, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment