Tuesday, November 20, 2012

.: Recently acquired :.

Over the weekend I went to Desert Hills Premium Outlet with the whole family. My mission was to find this cute riding boots that can fit my wide calves or buy this flats without paying the premium price *yeah, right*. Didn't find such things; and not one boots fit my wide calves. Feeling dejected and *gasp* fat, I walked into the accessories bin at Tory Burch. And Kate Spade. And I walked out with boatloads *okay that was an overkill* of bracelets; 50% off the retail price. Then I felt so much better. Bracelets always fit.


What knee-high boots taketh away, bracelets giveth back.



bow, statement and polkadot bracelets: Kate Spade Outlet // plato leather wrap bracelet : Tory Burch //wrap bracelet: gorjana via rue la la


No comments:

Post a Comment