Thursday, November 22, 2012

.: Thanksgiving trip :.

I'm getting ready for our Thanksgiving trip to San Francisco: packing, unpacking, re-packing and repeat. I wish I can bring my whole closet! So excited to see SF once more & reminiscing of the good old days :)
I tried to venture out of my safety zone and bought a patterned legging. I'm not a huge fan of legging/jegging because they're usually too tight and highlighted the chubbiest part of my leg. Then Uniqlo came along with their comfy & stylish legging with actual pockets! I'm still not very confident with this houndstooth version but I so love the comfortable part.


utility jacket: Forever 21 {similar} // cotton tunic: Zara // Scarf: TJ Maxx {similar} // Crossbody satchel: H&M // Houndstooth legging: Uniqlo

No comments:

Post a Comment