Thursday, March 28, 2013

.: saying goodbye :.




We're moving to a new home this weekend, our very first home! It's so very grown up of us. Moving is always bitter sweet for me, because there are some lovely things about our apartment that I'm going to miss.  I also said goodbye to a couple of my former favorite things, which is a bit sad. I'm very possessive over my things, but most of them are rarely used and probably the new owners will appreciate them more than me. That includes this bag. It's a very lovely bag with lots of nice details but it's too heavy for me. In the end I never use it. It got a new owner last weekend and she was very happy. Lucky gal.

blazer: old forever21 {similar} // gray tank: old Nordstrom Rack {similar} // skirt: Nordstrom Rack {similar} // bag: BCBG // mint loafers: Oasap

No comments:

Post a Comment