Wednesday, April 17, 2013

.: sail away :.




In my imaginary world, I can just put the sail up and go explore the ocean glamorously. In real life I would probably puke every few seconds and let's get real, those sails are heavy! I'd probably complained about the heat. So while keeping my imagination alive I'd just pretend to be glamorous on dry ground donning sailor-inspired outfits.

cardigan: kate spade outlet {slightly similar} // lace tank: bought abroad {similar} // pants: GAP (discontinued, boo!) // flats: quilted reva Tory Burch  {similar in coral} // necklace: oh, hello friend shop

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. That cardigan is amazing (I love almost everything stripe).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, stripes go with everything! :) Thanks for your sweet comment!

      Delete